This week's episode, the thirty-fifth, has a couple of tracks taken from Dog Knights Productions' recent '...#2' compilation, including a live track from We Came Out Like Tigers; a track from a favourite find of recent months, Nhor; a new collaborative track from Matthew Collings and Dag Rosenqvist (nee Jasper TX), soon to be released by Hibernate Recordings; and an unreleased track from TG Gondard, in and amongst a whole host of quiet and loud things.
This episode originally aired in a far inferior mono form on Calderdale's 96.7 Phoenix FM on Sunday 22nd July 2012 between 6 and 8pm.
If you are at all interested in the work of the artists featured in this episode please follow up and support the artist through purchasing their records and attending their shows where possible.
2. Sweet Williams – Mum and Dad (Bliss / Endless Love Records)
3. Spirit Animals – Horrible Hands (Fuck 2012 / Self Released)
4. We Came Out Like Tigers – Remember Why You Are (live) (Dog Knights Productions Compilation #2 / Dog Knights Productions)
5. Locrian – Procession of Ancestral Brutalism (Territories / At War With False Noise, Basses Frequences, BloodLust!, Small Doses)
6. Nhor – Apocynthion (Upon Which Was Written Within The stars / Self Released)
7. Moloch – I For Me (Possession / Vendetta Records)
8. Throats – Oaken/Wait (Throats / Holy Roar Records)
10. Matthew Collings & Dag Rosenqvist – Precipice (Wonderland / Hibernate Recordings)
11. Codeine – Smoking Room (The White Birch / Sub Pop)
12. Dean McPhee – Brown Bear (Brown Bear / Hood Faire)
13. Darren McClure – Accidently On Purpose (Into Action / Rural Colours)
14. John Frusciante – 909 Day (Letur-Lefr / Record Collection)
15. Trumpets of Death – Nothing (I Saw The Light) (Unreleased)
16. TG Gondard – Dreams (Unreleased)
17. Jandek – Tumblings (Nine Thrity / Corwood Industries)
18. Mogwai– Mogwai Fear Satan (My Bloody Valentine remix) (Kicking A Dead Pig / Chemikal Underground)