The 103rd episode of The Crow Versus Crow Radio Show.
Recorded at Crow Versus Crow Haus using a Zoom H1 recorder as a microphone. Stitched together using outdated software. Please listen to this on headphones.
If you are at all interested in the work of the artists featured in this episode, please support the artists and labels through purchasing their records and attending their shows where possible.
This episode originally aired in a far inferior mono form on 96.7 Phoenix FM (Calderdale) on Sunday 31st July 2016 between 6 and 8pm.1. John Cage - Williams Mix (OHM - The Early Gurus Of Electronic Music / Ellipsis Arts, 2005)
2. Phil Julian & John Macedo - Once More, with Feeling (Bind / Hideous Replica, 2016)
3. Blue Humans - Finally (Clear To Higher Time / New Alliance Records, 1992)
4. Sly & The Family Drone - Pine Overcoat (Split w/ Dead Neanderthals / God Unknown Records, 2016)
5. Dead Neanderthals - The Bell (Split w/ Sly & The Family Drone / God Unknown Records, 2016)
6. Ex-Easter Island Head - Six Sticks (Twenty-Two Strings / Low Point, 2016)
7. Discepoli-Barbiero - An Eclipse of Images: Atopos (An Eclipse of Images / Acustronica, 2016)
8. Kunaicho Gakubu - Seigaiha (Gagaku / King Records, 1990)
9. Michael Speers - ɑrkaɪv (Auto-Rot / Not on Label, 2016)
10. Embla Quickbeam - A Transparent Monument Dreaming of an Electric Breast (Not on Label, 2014)
11. Schoolhouse - Gran(D) (Fade / Bezirk Tapes, 2016)
12. Stuart Chalmers - pop plunder 47 (Loop Phantasy No.3 / Beartown Records, 2016)
13. Vile Plumage - One in the Attic and one in the Cellar (Return to the Vanished Kingdom / Burselm Crypt Recordings, 2016)
14. Littlebow - The Singing Sands (Three / Rural Colours, 2016)
15. Vladimir Ussachevsky - Wireless Fantasy (OHM - The Early Gurus Of Electronic Music / Ellipsis Arts, 2005)
16. Ian William Craig - It Need Not Be Hopeless (Centres / 130701, 2016)
17. Beachers - Honey, You Can Drown Me Anytime (I Wanna Be Your Wall / Czaszka Records, 2016)
18. Townes Van Zandt - Lungs (Sunshine Boy: The Unheard Studio Sessions & Demos 1971-1972 / Omnivore Recordings, 2013)