Here is the thirty-fourth episode of The Crow Versus Crow Radio Show, once again made up of a selection of the highlights of the records spun on the Crow Versus Crow stereo/Walkman over the last couple of weeks since the recording of #33.
There are a selection of tracks taken from the free-to-download 'Afterburners Vol.2' compilation put out by the most excellent Bruised Tongue; a track taken from the second release by Manchester's Slumberjack Records, Richard Knight's 'Sinedie'; As-yet-unreleased tracks from People Eaters and Halifax's Harry Bercules; further explorations of Black Metal (particularly USBM) in the form of Mord, in and amongst other, for the most part, independent/DIY releases. 'This is our Punk Rock...'
This episode originally aired in a far inferior mono form on Calderdale's 96.7 Phoenix FM on Sunday 8th July 2012 between 6 and 8pm.
If you are at all interested in the work of the artists featured in this episode please follow up and support the artist through purchasing their records and attending their shows where possible.
1. An Introduction by Cedric Bixler-Zavala
2. Sky Pup – More Dots (Afterburners Vol.2 / Bruised Tongue)
3. Ceramic Hobs – Untitled (Oz Oz Alice 6 / Poot Records)
4. Ex-Easter Island Head – Mallet Guitars Two (Bootleg recording)
5. Richard Knight – Triangles (Sinedie / Slumberjack Records)
6. Richard Dawson – We Picked Apples In A Graveyard Freshly Mowed (The Magic Bridge / Pink Triangle)
7. Mord – In Nomine Sathanas (Imperium Magnum Infernalis / Non Compos Mentis)
8. People Eaters – Veikanikani (Unreleased)
9. Crowhurst – Claustrophobic In An Empty Room (Aghoree / Independent)
10. Clams Casino – The Fall (Original Mix) (Instrumental Mixtape 2 / Not On Label)
11. Mount Eerie – Over Dark Water (Clear Moon / P.W Elverum and Sun)
12. Toucans – Turn The Lights Down Low (Afterburners Vol.2 / Bruised Tongue)
13. Swollen Eyes – That’s What I Am (Afterburners Vol.2 / Bruised Tongue)
14. Serfs – Untitled (Good Morning Mr. Railroad Man / Poot Records)
15. The Flaming Lips With Lightning Bolt – I Want To Get Damaged But I Won’t Say Hi (The Flaming Lips With Lightning Bolt / Lovely Sorts Of Death, Warner Brothers)
16. Jason Parent – Second Movement Part 1 + Rough Part 2 (Afterburners Vol.2 / Bruised Tongue)
17. Chelsea Light Moving – Burroughs (Unreleased / TBC on Matador)
18. Ten – Adrift (East Of The Elm / Self Released)
19. Harry Bercules – Walken’s Pendulum (Soundcloud Release)
20. Kogumaza – Swang (Kogumaza / Low Point)
21. Smog – Driving (Supper / Drag City)