The 51st installment of the Crow Versus Crow Lectures on Effective Implementation of Comprehensive Social Skills. Church.
If you are at all interested in the work of the artists featured in this episode, please support the artists and labels through purchasing their records and attending their shows where possible.
This episode originally aired in a far inferior mono form on 96.7 Phoenix FM (Calderdale) on Sunday 31st March 2013 between 6 and 8pm.
1. William S. Burroughs – Sound Piece (Break Through in Grey Room / Sub Rosa, 1986)
2. Black Leather Cop – Jazz Hands Bruised by Police Baton (Stars Extinguished, Black Sky Split w/ Wermacht Lombardo / Grindcore Karaoke, 2013)
3. Super Luxury - Ian Mackaye Made So Much Money Out of Fugazi that He Lives in a Gold House and Drives a Solid Gold Car, and He Sits on His Drive Way, but He Can't Go Anywhere because the Wheels are Made of Solid Gold (Live at the Shacklewell Arms / Not on Label, 2013)
4. The Birthday Party – She’s Hit (The John Peel Sessions / Strange Fruit, 2001)
5. Harry Pussy – Scenes from a Marriage (One Plus One / Palilalia, 2012)
6. Grey Guides – The Dread Beaver Mystery (Grey Guides: 2010 – 2013 / Not on Label, 2013)
7. Mainliner – The Dispossessed (Revelation Space / Riot Season, 2013)
8. Muluqèn Mèllèssè - Embwa Bèlèw (The Very Best Of Éthiopiques - Cult Hits From The Original Series / Metro Select, 2011)
9. Caught In The Wake Forever – Better Left Forgotten (Cadder Falls / Audio Gourmet, 2013)
10. Elizabeth – Dawson (Live at Goits Mill / Obscene Baby Auction, 2012)
11. Fred Frith – No Birds (Guitar Solos / Caroline, 1974)
12. Moon Ra – B1 III (Moon Ra / Triangle Tapes, 2013)
13. Dissolved – Heart of the Well (Surge of the Lucid / Daddy Tank Records, 2013)
14. David Meiser – There is No Scape in the Universe (Unreleased / Not On Label, 2013)
15. Blood Sport – Ø (Ø / Not on Label, 2013)
16. The Ex – Theme from Konono (Turn / Ex Records, 2004)
17. Hirut Bèqèlè & Police Orchestra - Ewnètègna Feqer (Ethiopiques Vol.13 - The Golden 70's - Ethiopian Groove / Buda Musique, 2003)
18. Ex-Easter Island Head – Mallet Guitars Two (Third Movement) (Mallet Guitars Two/ Music for Moai Hava / Low Point, 2012)