The 64th episode of The Crow Versus Crow Radio Show, including a specially composed work by 1-800-LIPSTICK.
If you are at all interested in the work of the artists featured in this episode, please support the artists and labels through purchasing their records and attending their shows where possible.
This episode originally aired in a far inferior mono form on 96.7 Phoenix FM (Calderdale) on Sunday 13th October 2013 between 6 and 8pm.
1. Ex-Easter Island Head – Mallet Guitars Three (Second Movement) (Mallet Guitars Three / Low Point, 2013)
2. Sly & The Family Drone – Grey Meat (Unnecessary Woe / Not On Label, 2013)
3. Hototogisu – Untitled III (Chimärendämmerung / De Stijl, 2006)
4. Low – Shame (Long Division / Vernon Yard Recordings, 1995)
5. People Eaters - Ankoku-Butoh (Imprecate / Aetheric Records, 2013)
6. Sun Kil Moon – That Bird Has a Broken Wing (Among The Leaves / Caldo Verde Records, 2012)
7. The Supremes - When the Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes (Where Did Our Love Go / Motown 1964)
8. Electrelane – Film Music (Singles, B-Sides and Live / Too Pure, 2006)
9. The Fall – R.O.D (Bend Sinister / Beggar’s Banquet, 1986)
10. Big Black – Kitty Empire (Songs About Fucking / Blast First, 1987)
11. Aderlating – A Vessel For The Void (Spear of Gold and Seraphim Bone Part II / ConSouling Sounds, 2013)
12. Elizabeth – Saffron (Live in Eyam Plague Village / Obscene Baby Auction, 2013)
13. Pharmakon – Milkweed / It Hangs Heavy (Abandon / Sacred Bones Records, 2013)
14. 1-800-LIPSTICK - Crow Versus Slow: Crushed and Slushed (for The Crow Versus Crow Radio Show)
1. Cyril Hahn - Say My Name Remix (Destiny's Child) (The Love Below #1 / The Love Below Records, 2013)
2. Flying Lotus - Tea Leaf Dancers (Rest / Warp Records, 2007)
3. Friends - Friend Crush (Manifest! / Lucky Number Records, 2012)
4. The Cure - A Forest (Seventeen Seconds / Fiction Records, 1980)
If you would like to download this podcast that option is available here, for as long as the link lasts.